|József Csontos, PhD|
MTA-BME Quantum Chemical Research Group,
Dept. of Physical Chemistry and Materials Science,
Budapest Univ. of Technology and Economics,
Műegyetem rkpt. 3-9, H-1111 Budapest, Hungary
- Development of automated programming techniques in coupled-cluster theory.
- Programming in Fortran, Python, and JAVA.
- Experience in Linux-cluster building and maintenance.
- Teaching experience at undergraduate, graduate and at the PhD level.
- Growing list of electronic structure programs I've ever used
- MRCC, CFour, Molpro, PSI, Dalton, Turbomole
- Jaguar, NWChem, ORCA, Gaussian, Q-Chem, Firefly
BSc in Computer Science, University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary
PhD in Chemistry, University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary
|1999||MSc in Chemistry, József Attila University, Szeged, Hungary|
|2013-present||Research associate professor, MTA-BME Lendulet Quantum Chemical Research Group, Department of Physical Chemistry and Materials Science, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary|
|2008-2013||Research assistant professor, Spectroscopy Laboratory, Department of Physical Chemistry and Materials Science, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary|
|2005-2008||Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Creighton University, Omaha, NE USA|
|2000-2004||PhD student, Institute for Biotechnology, Bay Zoltán Foundation for Applied Research, Szeged, Hungary|